Sunday, May 11, 2014

Fort Greene Farmer's Market Brooklyn

As I write, I munch on the most delicious strawberry crumble cake with a hint of cinnamon which I discovered weeks ago at Fort Greene farmer's market in Brooklyn. 

































As a matter of fact, I liked it so much, that I went back there this weekend to get another slice. Only foodies drive around half the city in determination to get another helping of a dish, right? (And of course it helps that Brooklyn Flea market is just a short stroll away...)






Fort Greene is one of the nicest farmer's markets in New York taking place every Saturday. I suggest you stop by the close by Smooch, get an ice latte, then, walk over the farmer's market to buy a decent picknick and then head to Fort Greene Park for a breakfast-picknick!




































copyright of all photos j.

No comments:

Post a Comment