Thursday, March 13, 2014

I fear the day of the intervention

Because that day will certainly come.

































Say hello to ChefinspektorWachmeister Eisner. My latest addition of things I don't need but can't resist when I see them at a flea market. One day, my family and friends will gather, surprise me in my apartment and send me into therapy. I will never be crazy cat woman but I am on my way to becoming crazy objects from flea market woman. So let me just stress that while I did spend 12 dollars on that wooden toy, I bravely abstained from buying that beautiful children's typewriter made from tin for 25 dollars. 
Of course, I also had Onigiri and then tried a different Japanese chef currently present at Brooklyn Flea: Inglorivs Kaburayvs .


They have a different menu every time I go there and this time served one of my favorite dishes - Teriyaki chicken. How come the chicken always is so soft and juice? They served Japanese style potato salad with it (I would have preferred rice), a slice of bread as well as a salad with an incredibly tasty Shiso-dressing from MOMO dressing

So thumbs up for the food and thumps up for ChefinspektorWachmeister Eisner!


copyright of all photos j.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I can`t find a picture of the typewriter, but if you want it you got to get it ,and if you have not enough space in your apartment I know a collectorsroom, where it will get asylum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As if there was room for the typewriter in that room, haha!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete