Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oopsy daisy

She's alive! She's back! Well, sort of.
This is what happened the very first time I was cooking on my new gas stove in my new apartment. Let's put it this way: the smoke detector is working!


 copyrigth of all photos j.

The three most important things I have learned so far:
1. When you turn on a gas stove, it is very very hot very very fast.
2. When you turn on a gas stove, it is very very hot very very fast.
3. When you turn on a gas stove, it is very very hot very very fast.

In order to calm you down, I can tell you that I have not lost my cooking mojo and the Zürcher Geschnetzeltes which caused all the trouble tasted delicious. The recipe will follow as soon as I can handle my camera in the heat of the action...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Schlachtplatte , I am glad that you are finally back in www. I am curious about your next dishes and wish you much fun in your new kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da bin ich sehr froh, dass die 'Flambierte Frau' nicht als Rezept auftaucht.
    Und auch, dass die rezeptfreie Zeit endlich vorbei ist.
    Glückwunsch zur neuen Küche - aber warum Gas statt Induktion?

    ReplyDelete