Sunday, March 13, 2011

Something borrowed, something blue...

Heute bleibt die Küche kalt, wir gehn' in den Wienerwald! Well, almost. I will be gone for a lovely family wedding in Austria where there willl be plenty of delicious food. Sorry for making you jealous. In the meantime, to keep you all happy, I borrowed a lovely picture my Dad sent me last week - he passed by a snow-covered picnic table, thought of me and my blog and set the table ready for a nice picnic! The snow looks sort of blue, so phew, we just saved that marriage from bad luck!

copyrigth of the photo J.'s Dad

Come back next week for a recipe, hopefully one to your liking!

2 comments:

  1. Wienerwald, oder "kalte Kuech mit Fenster auf".
    Viel Spass bei der Hochzeit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thing for your father to do. Have fun in Austria.

    ReplyDelete